Town of Stamford: Second Public Hearing Agenda Date: 8/9/2023
The procedure for the hearing will be as follows:
- Provide information on the amount of CDBG funds that were made available.
- 500K in total grant funds; 410,000 in construction, 65,000 in soft costs, 25,000 costs in Administration. All funds have been allocated.
- List the activities that were undertaken with CDBG funds.
-Housing Rehabilitation Projects for Health and Safety items.
-Hoped to complete 12 Projects we were able to do 8
- Roof Replacements & Gutter Installations
- Entryway Repair
- Siding Replacement and Repairs
- Chimney Repair and Repointing
- Window Replacements
- Fascia and Soffit Repairs
- Smoke/CO Detectors
- Flooring Repair and Replacement
- Handicap Ramps
- Lead Remediation
- Ceiling Repairs
- HVAC Repairs/Replacements
- Shower Conversion (tub to roll in)
- Electrical Upgrades
- Doorway Widening
- Egress Doors
- Radon Mitigation
- Provide information on the amount of CDBG funds made available for activities that benefit the LMI National Objective
410,000 made available in construction to benefit Low to moderate income households and meet the national objective.
- If the CDBG activities undertaken resulted in displacement, review the municipality’s anti-displacement and relocation plan required under 24CFR 570.488 and how compliance was achieved.
- No individuals were displaced while work was ongoing, everyone was able to stay in their homes.
- Invite and receive comments and recommendations from the public on activities that were undertaken, or on activities which were added, deleted, or substantially changed from the application submitted to the state.